Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

New Favorite Dry Shampoo!

So, having crazy coloured hair comes at a price. Taking bigger gaps between washes. Now, not washing your hair every day is good for it. But, not washing it for 3-4 days can cause your hair to become very very oily. No one wants that! So that is where dry shampoo comes in!

Dry shampoo is power based so when you place it on your scalp, it will soak up all the oils that might be sitting on your scalp and in your hair. Theres is so many different brands of dry shampoo (almost every hair care line has a dry shampoo with in the line). They even have coloured dry shampoo! I believe Bumble and Bumble makes some.

So as you can imagine, I have gone through a lot of different kinds of dry shampoos. Everything from the "drug store" brands to the high end salon brands. I figured it was time to try something different.

I went into the Lush store to restock on my face masks when I saw their dry shampoo: No Drought. I knew I had to try it! And I am so glad that I did!

It leaves your hair smelling and feeling as fresh as when you first washed it! It soaked up the oil in the matter of seconds and didn't leave my hair looking like I had dandruff. And the price wasn't too bad! The big bottle with is 4.6oz is $13. I know that doesn't seem like a lot of product, but you are using dry shampoo in between your washes. So it should last you a while.

Anyways, I would highly recommend this dry shampoo! It smells great. It feels great and the price isn't bad! Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo




Till Next Time

Domo

No comments:

Post a Comment