Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

A Little Update

So this past Friday, my boyfriend, my little brother and I went to see the Aussie band Sick Puppies! I love these guys so very much and have worked for them for a few years now as their Colorado State Ambassador. And they put on an amazing show and are amazing peeps. www.sickpuppies.com

 After the show and hanging out with them, I couldn't help but notice that Emma, their bassist, has amazing skin! Even after being under the lights and on the road so much. So I asked her and she told me that she makes sure she washes her face before going to bed, no matter what time it is when she calls it a night. Keeping it moisturized and not sleeping in make up.



You put your skin through a lot of stress being under heavy lights, like concerts, theatre or film. The best way to keep it as clear as possible is making sure you have a good make up remover and good skin care routine! Baby wipes are also good for keeping your face clean and clear.

I just wanted to give you something till there is a new video up on YouTube up! Which will be sometime this week!

Till Next Time!

Domo

No comments:

Post a Comment