Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Naked3 Palette

So this weekend I went to the mall with my friend Hannah and we stopped in the Sephora there. I knew that the Naked3 palette came out at the end of November/Start of December so I stopped over to see it for myself. I have never owned any of the Naked palettes, I do own the naked basic one, but none of the 12 shadow palette.

So they had one there and I was looking, debating if I should get one of the other two before I got the 3rd one. And my friend made a valid point that I already own a lot of other shades and perhaps I should get out of my comfort zone (I don't really wear pinks). Well since there was one there and I knew it was basically sold out everywhere else, I bought it. I have never been happier!

The palette has such pretty shades of pinks and the black with the red flakes it in was so beautiful! I know I will have to go get the other ones. But I was happy that I got the Naked3 cause it is so out of my comfort zone but I am almost 23 and I know that sooner or later I will have to widen my range!

So while some might think I should have gotten the first one or the second, I was happy that I got this one because they are such pretty colours and I know I will put them to good use as a start to wide my range of make up colours! You can't wear dark make up forever, right?

Till Next Time

Domo

No comments:

Post a Comment